james franco

« Older   Newer »

1. :swansong

User deleted

erwrwrw_zps0b7690db
    [On quitting marijuana] «People think I’m stoned anyway. It [smoking] just stopped being fun. Last time I smoked pot, I was not a fun person to be around».

«When I was a child, I wanted to be an actor, but I had really bad buckteeth, I looked like a bug. I didn’t want to get braces, but my mom said I couldn’t be an actor if I didn’t get the braces. So, I got the braces».

«I needed an outlet in high school and came across painting. I’ve actually been painting longer than I’ve been acting. A movie is a collaborative effort, and with painting you just have yourself».

[On his nickname Ted] «My name is James Edward Franco. Ted is a nickname for Edward. That’s what my parents called me. I also got “Teddy Ruxpin” a lot. It just got to a point where I got sick of it, so when a teacher called out “James Franco” my junior year of high school, I didn’t correct her».

«Acting is an art form and you want to take roles that are challenged and it’s more of a challenge I think to play dark characters. Not that I want to always play those, but it is a challenge and challenges are rewarding and fun».

[On what he looks for in a girl] «Just someone I can relate to artistically and who can also be understanding and supportive of the demands of my lifestyle».

«I don’t even like to sleep - I feel as if there’s too much to do».

«I still don’t like going to bed alone».

«I’m a big cardigan sweater guy».

«Acting is an art form and you want to take roles that are challenged and it’s more of a challenge I think to play dark characters. Not that I want to always play those, but it is a challenge and challenges are rewarding and fun».

«I was kind of scared of failing at acting».

(James Franco.)

about him
    «Very, very friendly. Very atrtactive man in my opinion, I dunno. He’s so sexy I’ll just say that. [laughs] I can’t remember what I was just saying… I just got so swept up in James Franco».

(Seth Rogen.)

0 replies since 11/7/2013, 20:16   43 views